Saturday, August 05, 2006,


Once upon a time, Sec 3E3 went on a class outing to....





Now. Now.




You would have thought that these kids, ranging from 15 to 20 would have seen the world before... BUT, they got quite very extremely TREMENDOUSLY excited when they knew that they were going on an outing!!!!




Why do I say so???




The amount of JUNK food was well...more than enough to feed an army!




******




ON THE BUS







P.S. I have alot more of these COOL poses... Btw, some are not "natural" (to quote Glenn... Read: means that some of these people actually posed for about 5 times before I get THE cool pose **winks**)









But then again, it beats these TWO. D happily grabbed G when I suggested getting closer so that I can see both of them in the picture. And, G happily obliged. (??????!!!!!!!!) Well. Well. Well. No wonder D loves to piece her his ear so much.




******




IN THE HEAT




3E3 people literally will not survive in the heat. Maybe if they still naughty naughty, I should let them bake in the sun eh? Anyway, I wasn't complaining in the sun manz. I can stand for more than 5 hours in the sun. These kids ah... Aiyoyo~~~




Let's see the weird things they do... =P




Silah becomes a two-pigtails-gal. Guess a certain K will be using a certain photo as wallpaper soon enough.






HaiHui shirt is out.

Beats SBD anytime...




SBD ROLLS UP HIS PANTS. (-_-)''' Sense of fashion, people???!!!!







And of course, we have these 3 gals... Strange... What is Nad doing? Maybe she believes she is heavy anough such that, by putting her head this way, she can rock that HEAVY swing??? Nad, FYI, u are very slim and light... L will be able to do it though. =)









******




And, last but not least. Our stars.............
























We ARE famous STARS!






















WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















































You DON'T BELIEVE????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



































































SEE THIS THEN!


































THE POWdERPUFF GIRLS~~~~

Labels: ,


stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think .

5:37 pm