Tuesday, May 20, 2008,
*Yawns*, nudges all.
Anyone, want to go out on this coming 31 May?
Winkwinks at Naemah, Fid, Elmi.
And blahhs Elmi, there will be no chalet on 31 May because I, Shila Labellavita, is simply too lazy to plan one. ;) ;)
"When you love someone, you suppress your dislike of his or her faults despite it. Love has no reason". They say, love is blind. I've always believed that love is blind to race, religion and your wealth status. As quoted from Roy Croft, "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you". The saddest thing in the world (okay, maybe not), is loving someone who used to love you. Why do we always cling on something that is not there anymore when he or she has made the final decision to never ever be near you again? Could it be that you love him or her a lot, could be for her looks, maybe for her personality, maybe for her money, maybe for her brains? Or, it could even be the fact that you and that someone shared bittersweet memories that can and will never be replaced. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will make him or her come back. Perhaps, sometimes, it is time that you just have to make a move on in your life. Those memories will stay........... More in Shila's intheprocessofcreatinganewblogsite. Hohohoho.
Daryl, work hard to pass your semester!
Marcus, Joan, Nad, Happy birthday!
(I know I'm very seeelowww!)YMM, Hope you will find a printer ^_^ .
Miss Sim, HELLO!
and guys, basketszxzxzxz,
PLEASE VOTE in the previous entry, below.Serious, vote properly. ;)
Sweet dreams guys!
-Shila
stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think .
3:30 am