
Hi guys, how was your first month in your new school?
Were you excited? Nervous? Afraid? Made any new friends? Any bad experiences?
Looking back on our class blog's archives, it is hard to deny that I miss 4E3.
We've gone on our separate ways, leading our own individual lives but I am glad that many of us are still chatting in the Tagboard. I re-read the blog entries again.
How I miss the times we had to assemble for morning assembly. How the girls and guys would not want to be the first few to sit down. How Mrs Lee had to stare hard at our class. How late some of our classmates were. I miss Miss Angelina Liu. The way she talked to us, teach us and would scream "H-A-L-O!!" to wake us up in the midst of everything. I miss Mr Teo and his powerpoint slides. I miss Miss Thiru and her constant reminder to us "DO NOT COPY!" and Jalama would always imitate her "Silenceeeeezz" and every other actions. I miss Mr Yusoff and his punishments for us (Especially for Durrah) "Sit under the table" or "Sit on top of the chair". How I miss those days we would always stare at Miss Sim's stomach and her bellybutton and wonder if the baby is a girl or a boy (Admit it guys, we always stare at her tummy). I miss those moments when we dragged our feets to Mdm Humaiyah's extra lessons on every Mondays for the dreadful F&N coursework. Those constant nudgings "Are you going for F&N class?? Are you??" and how Mdm Humaiyah treated the whole F&N class Macdonalds set meals. She had migraines. I miss our PE lessons. Badminton, soccer, captain's ball, basketball or suntanning. And, watching or having free aerobics dance classes from the HDB blocks beside our school! :D
Every excursion was a chance for us to hold mini picnics in the excursion buses. Out we went, to the different polytechnics, to the Goat farm, to Pelangi, to the hydroponics farm (plus the free vegetables).
HOW CAN I FORGET!!!! Those trips to Jurong East MRT station, ahem, ice skating rink. Jian Shun, you skated! Seen Haihui's and SBD's like-Ferrari-iceskating moves. Met Xinyi's older younger sister and Silvia's little sister. Those wet and aching bottoms. The long train ride back to Tampines.

Things may have gone ugly before. Remember those emotional times we had together as a class? The tears that we cried, the happiness that we shared, the warming hugs that we've given to each other, the motivating words that we've expressed, the support that we had for everyone. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can replace the things that we've done for each other.
We are a family, through our ups and downs. You guys are a special lot in my life. As corny as it sounds, you guys are always on my mind, all the time.
Jianshun. Elmi. Naemah. YMM. Saz. Xinyi. Muhd. Ethan. SBD. Fida. Shila. Zhiyi. Joan. Zeyu. Durrah. HH. Esleen. Rabiatul. Nad. Daryl. Jiawen. AhKok. Zhiying. Jeslyn. Feika. Safirah. Bobo. JiHye. YH. Adhah. Marcus. Nina. Silvia. Ritha (I miss you oi!). Faz. Shaoheng. Yuhan. Aud. Angel. Glenn.
Time passes by so quickly. All of us have grown up. I've lost contact with some of you. (Where have you guys been to??). This is a new lease of opportunities. Life will never be the same like when we are in secondary school. Some people won't be so tolerant with our actions and some might not even want to be friends with you. You may be judged by others. You may be backstabbed. Assignments and projects will pile on top of another. Welcome to the real world, honeys. We are all unique, no one shares the same fingerprints. If you need to change yourself, change it for the better. Know your priorities.
But, always remember, that we are always, and still there for each other. At least I know that someone named Shila will always there for you! Hahahaha.
Please don't forget 4E3. Even though we've moved on with our own lives, we can always wear our old uniforms and school shoes and hold our own lessons outdoors! :D (P.S: There is a new ice skating rink in Kallang Leisure Park).
"Friends are like bras; they are close to your heart and they support you" "There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you."
- David Burns.
"There is no failure except longer trying"
-Elbert Hubbard."Look up and not down; look forward and not back; look out and not in; and lend a hand. "
- E. E. Hale