Wednesday, October 10, 2007,

A word from Naemah

Today marks the long awaited day. Last day of my 4 years of education .
Yes, indeed, totally, definitely, absolutely, certainly, si . ;D

I must say that my days took off being in 3E3'06, 4E3'07 .
From single bonds to double bonds, from solo to cliques .
From mini birthday celebrations to major laughing disorders .
From naggings to lecturings to inspirational & prep talks .
The one for all, all for one spirit in terms of punishments .

The year 2007 started like this . . .


I will miss sitting with my loveliest partner, Yow Man Mun .


I will miss the out-of-the-blue "Want to go ice skating?" .


I will miss seeing the people who'll walk pass, reading the names intently .


I will miss working with Elmi & Rabia to paste the pig legs on Safirah .

A series of unfortunate events took place in and out of class, in the year and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is how the year ended . . .



Okay, goodbye for now. Updates on 9th again ! :D

Labels:


stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think .

7:37 pm