
Mummy made this postcard to send to people. Sigh. Mummy so cute hor. She loves to call me Little Grape... Heh...

A grumpy me after a breastfeeding session... Think Mummy was very tired... She's so poor thing. Got to wake up to feed me every so often...

Mummy's fingers and my little feet.

Swaddled in the green cloth which saved my life. Thank you Daddy for choosing green. Luckily never take the blue one oh...

Proof that Daddy is good with me! He is marvellous. He can feed me, burp me and sing Chinese pop to me. Strange... He used to sing English pop to me when I was in Mummy's tummy... But Mummy has told me that Daddy only knows 2 Chinese pop songs. No wonder I always hear the same tune, but dunno why, lyrics always different de leh...

Me after birth. Cute not? Daddy say my head twisted cus I was popped out of Mummy. Daddy said I flew. Am I a grape or a bird? I can fly?

Me. Alseep. Most blissful look... Besides being satisfied from a feed...

My ultraman sleeping posture. Grandmama always laugh at this pose.

Grandmama and I. Sometimes I do this. Peep from one eye. Then everyone will swoon over me. Duh. Adults...

My crib mobile (This one is at Grandmama's place, bought by Daddy. There's even projected lights and a remote. Very high class. Haven seen the one Aunt Susan got for me. But Mummy says it's very nice!) friend smiling for the lens.

Daddy bathing me with verbal help from Nurse Tan. =) Brave Daddy!

Me. Me. Me. Can't see my double eyelids and long lashes though. Sigh...

I'm cute!

*stifles a yawn*

**waves**

**yawns**
OKies. Very tired le... Good night everyone... =D