Saturday, October 28, 2006,


One year has passed.



Was that fast or not?



Somehow or another, I can bearly remember many details.



Is it age?



Or is it just a telling sign that time passes fast when you enjoy the company of people you love?



Being your form teacher is unlike icing on a cake. There's always ups and downs and more often than not, more downs than ups. Am always scurrying around to solve this problem or that.



I've promised the class many times that I want all of you to learn, from this one year, besides textbook content, CHARACTER.



Somehow, I've failed the promise. As it seems to me. I'm definitely not fit to be your teacher.



I have a class that is not as appreciative as I would like them to be.



There's just not enough THANK YOUs said to all your subject teachers. There's still worksheets left on the floor - why can't the guilty parties see the hours we teachers spent in front of the computer typing and coming up with the worksheets? We would love to "audition" too instead of creating worksheets that eventually ends up in the dustbin.



Appreciate. Learn that.



I have a class that would talk back to teachers.



Snappish. Chewing gum. The "laters" that they always say. Defying simple instructions.



Most hurting. Whatever happened to MANNERS? Please remember: that is what makes us. It's not only knowledge.



Manners. Learn that.



I have a class that can never fully realise how much we teachers have done for them.



This - I have nothing to say. Because I am truly tired. Really am.



Treasure. Learn that.



Maybe one day you will learn... I hope.



Still loving the class, your Sec 3 form teacher, Ms Sim. =)




With this, I present - your 2006 Children's Day presents. For all of you are still little boys and girls. Enjoy. And see beyond the obvious. See the work done to put this video together.









stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think .

9:41 am